Western Caribbean Non-Exclusive Gravity and Magnetic Data Interpretation
This non-exclusive study of the western Caribbean integrates open-file gravity, magnetic, seismic refraction, and well data to produce:
- Reformatted and reprocessed GEODAS marine gravity and magnetic data
- Crystalline basement
- Base of crystalline crust (Moho)
- Thickness — sedimentary basin
- Thickness — crystalline crust
- 12 mega-regional 2D gravity and magnetic modeled cross-sections
Note: Participants in this study and in Bird Geophysical’s
western Gulf of Mexico study will receive five
composite 2D modeled cross-sections connecting the two studies.
Download composite 2D modeled locations click here.